The Powerheart® G5 Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training Device is an excellent tool for teaching basic AED rescue skills and correct defibrillation procedures. It gives students the opportunity to practice CPR and familiarise them with the operation of Powerheart® AEDs.
Powerheart® G5 – AED Training Device
Powerheart G5 – AED Training Device
The Powerheart® G5 AED Trainer simulates different heart arrhythmias and gives students the opportunity to apply defibrillation pads, practice AED use, and perform CPR compression’s on a manikin. The clear, instructive voice and metronome guide the user through the rescue scenario. Reusable training pads enable instructors to provide training for both adult and paediatric rescues.
The Powerheart G5 trainer is designed to closely mimic the the Powerheart G5 AED for effective, hands-on training.
For training purposes only.
- Includes remote, adult training pads with CPR device and language CD.
- Trainer does not provide defibrillation therapy.
With the Powerheart G5 AED trainer, the instructor can:
- Select among four pre-programmed rescue scenarios.
- Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations.
- Use the CPR Device to assess performance according to 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Train users to perform CPR compression’s using a metronome.
- Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond.
- Pause the Trainer in mid-scenario to emphasise an important point, and then continue at the same point in the simulation.
- Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.
Trainer unit powered by three (3) C cell batteries (not included). Trainer remote powered by two (2) AAA batteries (not included). Trainer package includes: Powerheart G5 Training device, adult trainer pads (1 pair), infra-red remote control (1), languages packs and User’s Guide CD, overlay for an automatic version, and language configuration instructions.
In the AED Training Device box, you should find the following:
- Powerheart® G5 Training Device (1) Three C-cell batteries are required (not included)
- Adult trainer pads (1 pair)
- Infra-red remote control (1) Two AAA batteries are required (not included)
- Language Packs and User’s Guide CD
- Overlay for an automatic version
- Language configuration instructions
|Dimensions||32 x 24 x 8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.