SERVICE Cancellation & Refund Policy
When a client accepts training offered by SHE Group (Safety Health and Environment), and pays the fees, it means a binding contract is created between the student and SHE Group. Notification of cancellation or withdrawal from unit/s of competency, withdrawal or deferral from a course of study must be made in writing to SHE Group. In the case of cancellation/withdrawal, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment more than 10 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment fees less than 10 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a 75% refund of fees paid. The amount retained (25%) by SHE Group is required to cover the cost of staff and resources, which will have already been committed, based on the students initial intention to undertake the training. Enrolments into short courses (one day) can also be transferred to an alternative date in cases where there is one available.
- Students who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees. Enrolment into a course via distance delivery will be deemed to have commenced when the learner resources have been dispatched.
There is no charge for a student to transfer to another course with SHE Group. If SHE Group cancels a course, then a full refund will be made available to whoever paid that course fee.
Please note that administration fees may still apply for the processing of refunds. Discretion may be exercised by SHE Group in all situations, if the student can demonstrate that extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to their withdrawal. In these cases, the student should be offered a full credit toward the tuition fee in another scheduled program in-lieu of a refund. SHE Group may also authorise a refund of tuition fees if the circumstances require it.
Where refunds are approved, the refund payment must be paid to the student within 14 days from the time the student gave written notice to cancel their enrolment. Tuition refunds are to be paid via electronic funds transfer using the authorised bank account nominated by the student on the Refund Request Form.
Note. If for any reason SHE Group is unable to fulfil its service agreement with a student, SHE Group must refund the student’s proportion of fees paid for services not delivered.
PRODUCT Returns & Refund Policy
When returning goods, please obtain an authorisation number from SHE Group Customer Service.
Only returns authorised by SHE Group will be credited.
- All returns will be subject to count and inspection upon receipt, before the credit is processed.
- No claim will be recognised unless made in writing within 14 days of invoice date.
- All returned goods must be in the same condition that they were dispatched from SHE Group.
- No credit will be given on damaged goods.
- In cases where goods have been supplied correctly, freight on the goods, as well as the return freight, will be charged to the purchaser and deducted from the claim amount.
- A re-stocking fee of 10% will be applied, based on the order value of the invoice for the incorrect goods wishing to be